Bring your number to Sprint and turn in your phone.
- Bring your number to Sprint and activate on Easy Pay℠, iPhone for Life Plan or Sprint Lease.
- Turn in your last phone in good working condition within 30 days via the return kit
you will automatically receive once your registration for this offer has been approved.
Note: if you’ve already turned in your phone(s) via Cut Your Bill in Half Program a return
kit will not be sent to you.
- The phone you turn in must be the last phone you used with your prior carrier and be the phone tied to the bill that you are uploading for this Reward Card.
- If you do not turn in your last competitor phone, you will be charged back up to the amount
of the Reward Card you received.
Complete the online registration and upload your bill.
- Complete the online registration within 60 days of switching to Sprint, including uploading your
bill showing your phone number and any early termination fee per line or final installment bill
balance for each new-line activation to claim Reward Card.
- Claim amount should not include taxes and service plan.
- Submitted bill must match the mobile number and amount submitted.
We'll buy out your contract.
- Account must remain in good standing. Allow approximately 15 days to receive your Reward Card after your registration is approved.
How do I turn in my phone?
- Upon registration approval, you will receive a return kit in approximately one week.
Note: If you already turned in your phone(s) via Cut Your Bill in Half Program a return kit will not be sent to you.
- Place only one phone in the return kit and send back within 30 days.
- If you do not turn in your last competitor phone, you will be charged back up to the amount of the Reward Card.
- If you have not received your return kit within 2 weeks of registration approval please call: 888-211-4727.
What you'll need:
- Copy of your final bill from your previous carrier with Early Termination Fee or
installment bill balance circled.
- Complete registration form for each mobile number switched to Sprint.
When will I receive my Reward Card?
Please allow approximately 15 days to receive your Reward Card after your registration is approved. Account must remain in good standing.
to check the status of your Reward Card. You'll need your confirmation number, phone
number, or the email address used for registration.
This is a limited time offer.
Customer must register within 60 days of switching to Sprint.
For more information, please review the offer's
Terms & Conditions.
Limited time offer. Requires port-in from wireless carrier.
Must submit copy of previous wireless carrier's bill for reimbursement. Restrictions
Limited Time Offer. Activ. Fee:
$36/line. Credit approval required. Contract Buy Out Offer:
Consumer, SDP and CL lines purchasing a new device with: Sprint Easy Pay, Sprint Lease, iPhone for Life Plan, at full MSRP, or Certified Pre–Owned and porting the new line on a service plan. Amount based on ETF (early termination fee) charged or remaining balance on install–bill device (excludes prepaid devices). All lines must be ported from an active wireless line at another carrier and remain active and in good standing to receive the American Express Reward Card. Requires you turn in your current competitor phone associated with the installment billing balance or ETF submitted to Sprint. Important: If you do not turn in the correct device in good working order (i.e. phone powers on, screen is intact, no broken, cracked or missing pieces. iPhones must have activation lock disabled), you will be charged up to the amount of the Reward Card provided to you. You must register and submit your final bill showing your ETF or installment balance within 60 days of switching to Sprint. Allow approximately 15 days for your Reward Card to arrive after your registration has been approved. Register at sprint.com/joinsprint
. Excludes 100+ Corporate–liable, upgrades, replacements and ports made between Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e., Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, and Assurance). Reward Card:
Terms and conditions apply to Reward Cards. See Cardholder Agreement or visit www.americanexpress.com/sprint
for details. Subject to applicable law, a $3.00 monthly service fee applies beginning in the seventh month after Card issuance. Card is issued by American Express Prepaid Card Management Corporation. American Express is not the sponsor of this promotion. Other Terms:
Offers and coverage not available everywhere or for all phones/networks and may not be combinable with other offers. Restrictions apply. See store or sprint.com