Frequently Asked Questions
- Sprint will pay your annual renewal fees for the AAA Classic or Basic membership as long as one line on your Sprint account has the Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Premium price plan. You must have paid your first year membership fee. We pick up the renewals from then on as long as you remain a Sprint customer. If you have the AAA Plus or AAA Premier membership, we will apply a credit of the Classic or Basic membership value to your account and you will be responsible for the remaining balance. May take four to six weeks before credit on AAA membership is applied.
- 25% off most Sprint Accessories (excludes all Apple and Beats branded accessories, smart watches and other select iconic/top‐selling device accessories)
Simply register at sprint.com/AAA within 30 days of activating your new Sprint account. Sprint will cover your membership for as long as your Sprint account remains active and in good standing and as long as you are an eligible AAA member.
You must activate at least one handset. Stand-alone tablet, data cards & Sprint Phone Connect plans are not eligible. You must register at least two weeks prior to your AAA renewal due date.
As a current Sprint customer and a AAA member, you can take advantage of this offer by registering at sprint.com/AAA. This offer is not combinable with other Sprint Discount Programs that offer a discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service to employees, students and members of participating companies, universities and organizations. This is not combinable with Sprint Employee Discount Programs, Cut Your Rate Plan in Half or NCC (No Credit Check) Plans and will require a credit check. You must choose between offers.
One of the lines on your account must be on Unlimited Plus or Unlimited Premium to get the benefits of the AAA Membership Renewal Offer.
When you lease or buy your phone and select your rate plan, tell the Sprint Representative you’d like to participate in the Sprint Offer for AAA members.
- Activate your phone and go to sprint.com/AAA to register your AAA member number within 30 days.
- You will no longer have their AAA membership renewal paid by Sprint
- You will no longer receive 25% off eligible accessories
No, you must activate at least one phone on a new account to qualify for the offer.
Yes. Make sure you register both phone numbers and both AAA member numbers at sprint.com/AAA within 30 days.
No. The Sprint Offer for AAA members is not available to business accounts.
Yes, as long as your child is a AAA member and register their phone line with his/her AAA member number within 30 days at sprint.com/AAA.
No, Sprint employees, third party, Sprint wireless Advantage Club accounts and employees of Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e., Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Common Cents Mobile and Assurance) are not eligible to participate in this offer.
Yes, AAA Basic and AAA Classic memberships are both covered under this offer. If you have the AAA Plus or AAA Premier membership, we will apply a credit of the Classic or Basic membership value to your account and you will be responsible for the remaining balance.
You have 30 days to register from the time you open a new Sprint account and activate at least one new phone line.
We get your AAA member number through your online registration at sprint.com/AAA which is required to participate in the Sprint Offer for AAA members. Make sure you register within 30 days of activation and register all your phone numbers that are eligible for the offer. Each phone number that is registered requires a unique AAA member number.
If you have questions about your AAA membership, go to www.AAA.com to get contact information for your local AAA office.
Yes, you need to contact Sprint at 855-297-1367 from 8am to 9pm where they will assist you in updating your membership number on your Sprint account.
Pre‐registration simply saves you time and can speed up processing for your eligibility to receive your AAA offer benefits as quickly as possible. Most customers bring their existing wireless phone number with them when they switch to Sprint. When you switch to Sprint, you will be automatically enrolled in the AAA program to receive your free AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal. Pre‐registering does not obligate you to activate a new line of service/account. If you activate a new account with Sprint service 30 days after you pre‐register you will need to register at sprint.com/AAA.
You do not need to pre-register if you are not keeping your current phone number. You will need to register your new Sprint phone number at Sprint.com/AAA within 30 days of activation in order to receive the AAA Classic or Basic Membership renewal fee.
Yes. You will need to have a valid and active AAA member number before you register for the program.
No, you will only need to register once.
Yes, this will allow Sprint to recognize that you are on the program and pay your renewal fees the following year.
A Sprint store rep can’t register for you but they can help you navigate to the registration site (sprint.com/AAA) on your newly activated phone or via the Affinity Central app on the in store iPad. Once you’re there, it’s easy to register. Here’s how:
- Enter your Sprint phone number
- Enter your AAA member number
- Enter your e-mail address
No. Sprint will pay your next AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee after you have registered at sprint.com/AAA.
Sprint will pay your AAA Classic or Basic membership fees by the annual renewal date. AAA will notify you that the renewal has been paid by Sprint.
No. You may not combine the AAA member offer with another Sprint Perks discount program that offers a discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service to employees, students and members of participating companies, universities and organizations. The AAA Member offer is also not combinable with Sprint Employee Discount Programs, Cut Your Rate Plan in Half or NCC (No Credit Check) plans. The AAA Member offer will require a credit check. You must choose between offers.
It depends on what you need help with:
- Sprint account: Go to sprint.com/contactus to chat with us or call a Care specialist
- Sprint AAA Member Offer: Go to sprint.com/AAA
- AAA account: Go to AAA.com to locate your local AAA branch/office
- Enrolled in the AAA offer prior to November 2019 and have questions about your Sprint – AAA Perks benefits, email: SprintPerksforAAA@sprint.com