Deliver the future of work.
For a limited time, bring your business lines to Sprint and we'll pay your Early Termination Fee or Installment Balance amount up to $650 per line, via service credit (less buyback service credit amount). Sprint will give you a minimum $150 service credit for each smartphone line switched to Sprint from another carrier. A minimum $100 service credit will be given for each Feature Phone switched to Sprint.
To qualify for this offer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Bring your number to Sprint and activate a new line with your Sprint Business Representative within 60 days of switching.
- Purchase phone on Sprint Lease, 24 Month Installments, full MSRP, Mobility-as-a-Service (Maas), Certified Pre-Owned or Bring Your Own Device and activate on Sprint Business Share More Plan, Sprint Business Fusion Plan, Unlimited Freedom or 50% off most Competitor Rate Plans for Business.
- To receive service credit amount over $350, trade-in device first must be returned through the Sprint buyback process within 30 days. Visit sprintbuyback.com/crp for details and instructions. Then create an account as noted above. Service credit will be applied in two amounts - one for buyback and the remainder for the ETF or install-bill balance.
- Req. device activ. with 24-Mo. Installments or Sprint Lease, qualifying data plan, device turn-in at sprintbuyback.com/crp & reg. sprint.com/bizbuyout.
- Ported lines must remain active and billing payments must remain current during 60-day validation period. Service credit applied to the first or second invoice 60 days post port.
Invoice Credit Offer or service credits cannot be applied to Sprint Lease or 24-Month Installment balances. 24-Month installments or lease payments must be paid each month. Service credits will reduce service charges such as monthly recurring charge, access fees, etc. each month until they are completely used.