Frequently Asked Questions
- Sprint will pay your annual renewal fees for the AAA Classic or Basic membership. You must have paid your first year membership fee. We pick up the renewals from then on as long as you remain a Sprint customer. If you have the AAA Plus or AAA Premier membership, we will apply a credit of the Classic or Basic membership value to your account and you will be responsible for the remaining balance. May take four to six weeks before credit on AAA membership is applied.
- A $5/mo. discount for regularly priced phone line svc. on Unlimited Freedom or a 10%/mo. discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service for AAA Members.
- 25% off most Sprint Accessories (excludes all Apple and Beats branded accessories, smart watches and other select iconic/top-selling device accessories)
- Free Safe & Found app on your account & locate up to 5 phones (savings of $6.99/mo.)
Simply register at www.sprint.com/AAA within 30 days of activating your new Sprint account. Sprint will cover your membership for as long as your Sprint account remains active and in good standing and as long as you are an eligible AAA member.
You must activate at least one handset. Stand-alone tablet, data cards & Sprint Phone Connect plans are not eligible. You must register at least two weeks prior to your AAA renewal due date.
As a current Sprint customer and a AAA member, you can take advantage of this offer by registering at www.sprint.com/AAA.
This offer is not combinable with other Sprint Discount Programs that offer a discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service to employees, students and members of participating companies, universities and organizations. This is not combinable with Sprint Employee Discount Programs, Cut Your Rate Plan in Half or NCC (No Credit Check) Plans and will require a credit check. You must choose between offers.
When you lease or buy your phone and select your rate plan, tell the Sprint Representative you’d like to participate in the Sprint Offer for AAA members.
- Activate your phone and go to sprint.com/AAA to register your AAA member number within 30 days or ask the retail rep if you can register via the Affinity Central app on the in store iPad.
- The customer will no longer have their AAA membership renewal paid by Sprint
- The customer will no longer receive $5/mo/line discount on Unlimited Freedom or 10% off other select monthly data service
- The customer will no longer receive 25% off eligible accessories
The Free Safe & Found product will drop from their account and the customer will no longer be registered for the product – the app will, however, remain on their handset.
- If the customer wishes to continue to use the product it will require set up again as if you just added the App to your device. The Safe & Found $6.99/mo charge will start.
No, you must activate at least one phone on a new account to qualify for the offer.
Yes. Make sure you register both phone numbers and both AAA member numbers at www.sprint.com/AAA within 30 days.
No. The Sprint Offer for AAA members is not available to business accounts.
Yes, as long as your child is a AAA member and register their phone line with his/her AAA member number within 30 days at www.sprint.com/AAA.
No, Sprint employees, third party, Sprint wireless Advantage Club accounts and employees of Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e., Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Common Cents Mobile and Assurance) are not eligible to participate in this offer.
Yes, AAA Basic membership and AAA Classic or Basic memberships are both covered under this offer.
You have 30 days to register from the time you open a new Sprint account and activate at least one new phone line.
We get your AAA member number through your online registration at sprint.com/AAA which is required to participate in the Sprint Offer for AAA members. Make sure you register within 30 days of activation and register all your phone numbers that are eligible for the offer. Each Sprint phone number is paired with each individual AAA member number.
If you have questions about your AAA membership, go to www.AAA.com to get contact information for your local AAA office.
Go to sprint.com/contactus to chat with us or call a Care specialist at 855-297-1367 from 8am to 9pm who can change the AAA member number on your Sprint account.
Pre-registration simply saves you time and can speed up processing for your eligibility to receive your AAA offer benefits as quickly as possible. Most customers bring their existing wireless phone number with them when they switch to Sprint. When Sprint recognizes that phone number(s) activated on the Sprint network, we will immediately begin processing your eligibility and contact AAA to set up your free AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal. Pre-registering does not obligate you to activate a new line of service/account. If you activate a new account with Sprint service 30 days after you pre-register you just need to register at sprint.com/AAA.
You can always register for the AAA offer after you activate your new account. AAA members must complete registration in order to receive the AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee. Pre-registering can just save you time.
Yes. You will need to have a valid and active AAA member number before you register for the program and have paid at least 1 years’ worth of AAA membership fees in order to qualify for the free AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee offer.
No, you will only need to register once.
Yes, this will allow Sprint to recognize that you are on the program and pay your renewal fees the following year. You will also start getting your monthly Sprint discounted MRC rate plan, 25% off accessories and the Safe & Found app for free.
A Sprint store rep can’t register for you but they can help you navigate to the registration site (www.sprint.com/aaa) on your newly activated phone or via the Affinity Central app on the in store iPad. Once you’re there, it’s easy to register. Here’s how:
- Enter your Sprint phone number
- Enter your AAA member number
- Enter your e-mail address
No. Sprint will only pay your AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee after you have registered at sprint.com/AAA and you have paid the initial AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee.
No. Waived Activation Fee is not part of the new AAA member offer. The Waived Activation Fee for AAA members ended on 9/30/16.
As a AAA member, you will pay the first year’s AAA Classic or Basic membership renewal fee. Sprint will pay your AAA Classic or Basic membership fees by the annual renewal date. AAA will notify you that the renewal has been paid by Sprint.
No. You may not combine the AAA member offer with another Sprint Works℠ Program that offers a discount on select regularly priced Sprint monthly data service to employees, students and members of participating companies, universities and organizations. The AAA Member offer is also not combinable with Sprint Employee Discount Programs, Cut Your Rate Plan in Half or NCC (No Credit Check) Plan. and the AAA Member offer will require a credit check. You must choose between offers.
Yes, the following benefits will show on your bill:
- Discounted Rate Plan or 10% off MRC data rate
- $0 Charge for Safe & Found (if you choose to download this app)
The yearly AAA membership renewal fee will show up on your renewal notification from AAA.
Promotion runs from October 1, 2018 to September 30, 2019. Earn 5 points (consisting of 4 bonus points and 1 base point) per dollar spent on Sprint AutoPay transactions when paying with a AAA Member Rewards credit card.
The promotion is available to both current and new enrollees in Sprint AutoPay who authorize their payments to be applied to a AAA Member Rewards Credit Card.
To update the credit card on file to a AAA MemberRewards credit card:
- Go to sprint.com/paybill and sign in.
- In the Payment method section, select Add new debit/credit card.
- Enter the requested information. Follow the instructions on screen to save your changes. It may take 15 minutes for the changes to be reflected.
Once you've added an account or card, it will stay on file until you remove it.
To learn more about SprintAuto Pay go to Sprint.com/AAAautopay.
The exclusive offers apply only to AAA Member Rewards credit cards.
Bonus points are applicable only on Sprint AutoPay payments charged to a AAA Member Rewards credit card between 10/1/18 and 9/30/19. AAA Member Rewards cardholders will earn the standard 1 point per dollar on Sprint AutoPay charges after September 30, 2019.
No promotion code is needed to receive the bonus points.
This is a AAA promotion, not a Sprint offer. Yes, this AAA promotion is combinable with Sprint offers/benefits. Visit Sprint.com/AAA for Sprint offer details.
No, bonus points apply only to Sprint AutoPay payments made during the promotional period when paying with a AAA Member Rewards credit card.
This is a AAA promotion not a Sprint offer. For general questions, cardholders may call their AAA club. For questions about missing points, cardholders may call Bank of America Customer Service at the number on the back of their cards.
Points will post at the end of each billing cycle.
For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of the AAA Member Rewards credit card, or to apply, go to AAA.com/creditcard and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit application. Members may also apply for a AAA Member Rewards card at any participating AAA branch office.
The only thing you need to make sure you do is register with us at sprint.com/aaa to ensure the AAA Corp ID has been applied to your account. Once you have completed this registration, Sprint will review your account to ensure you meet all the requirements of the offer, and automatically send you the card(s) once you are fully qualified.
Each new account can receive up to 2 $100 Prepaid Mastercards for up to 2 new line activations.
Once your account has been active and in good standing for at least 31 days, your Prepaid Card(s) will arrive within 8-10 weeks.
In order to qualify, you must open up a new account with Sprint and be on the Unlimited Plan. You must also have the AAA Corp ID attached to your account. If your account does not have the AAA corp id, please visit sprint.com/aaa to register.
You will not qualify for this offer if you add a line to an existing account, have a tablet device, upgrade your current device, or activate on any other plan other than Unlimited Freedom.
Make sure you have registered your AAA member number at sprint.com/AAA. Then,
- Go to SafeandFound.Sprint.com/subscription/AAA to enter your phone number and complete the set up process.
- We will show a $0 entry on your Sprint phone bill
- If you are a current Sprint customer that has the Safe & Found app and switch to this offer, Sprint will switch your plan to the $0 price for the app. If your Safe & Found is currently being billed by Apple (iTunes Account) for $6.99, Sprint will be unable to automatically offer the app for free. To receive Safe & Found for free, you must cancel the subscription with Apple and then re-register for the app at SafeandFound.Sprint.com/subscription/AAA.
The Safe & Found $0 price will drop off. The Safe & Found App will remain on your device however it will require set up again as if you just added the App to your device. The Safe & Found $6.99/mo charge will start.